Sunday, June 21, 2009

To my Dearest Darling Daddy on Father's Day.

I hold myself lucky to have Theodore Jenkins Badger Jr. as my Dad. He's consistent (Steady Teddy [= ) and trustworthy, if I am ever in a pickle, I know that I count on him to help me out of it.

I love going to look at cars with you, I may never remember all of their names or their maximum horse power capibilities, but I do remember the times we spent together looking at them all.

I love how you cook! Sunday meals were always a highlight of my week! And I love how you consistently invite people over to share it with us.

I love how you still work in the yard, you're not afraid of breaking a sweat. [=

Along those lines, Dad, WOW! You still get up and work out every morning! That is so awesome! I wish I had your perseverance. (I'm rather lazy in that category..)

Dad, I love how you have always wanted the best for me and that you were willing to help me achieve my goals.

But mainly, I just wanted to say thank you. Dad, thank you for being someone who I respect and look up to. There are a million more things that make you the wonderful father that you are and so even though I cannot name them all, don't forget that you are AMAZING!

I love you!

2 comments:

evelyn said...

Keep up the good work. I am proud to have you as my daughter. You have been richly blessed with a strong intellect and a testimony of the restored gospel. Stay true to the eternal and that is really all that matters. Lovingly, BADGER DAD

Jess~ca said...

There is a link on my page for a cutest baby contest :) It's on my friends blog "baby making machine" and I get a cute little prize if Shane wins :) He is number 13!! TELL all your friends who blog to vote for him too!!!

THANKS BUNCHES!

-Jessica Badger Flygare


Just in case, here's the link to the blog post where you can vote for Shane :)

http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html