Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey! Rosalia here [=

I figured it just wouldn't be right for me to get left out on the whole "blogging" experience. Since I have not had an account I have not been checking it regularly and it is SHOCKING what I learn about myself when I do. So college life is fun [= School is good, I really enjoy my professors! I'm taking cultural geography, writing & rhetoric (english 150) tennis, and aqua aerobics(with the anderson cousins!)! I have a few guy friends up here [= They are a load of fun! I WOULD upload new pictures, but my mother jacked the cord that would allow me to not only charge my camera, but upload pictures onto my laptop (which by the way I love [= THANKS DAD!) I just accepted a job as a tech suppport on campus, with the help of awesome Eric, and will be starting at $8.50 an hour next monday. I will keep ya'll posted later.

Love,
Rosalia

4 comments:

evelyn said...

ok, I did forget to send your cord, and by the way that was my cord I took home; you left yours! Glad you've got a blog.

evelyn said...

hey, did you send my phone charger?

evelyn said...

I sent your camera cord today so you should get it by Friday. I am glad you cleaned your room. Guess I just had to leave to you wouldn't feel pressured. I cleaned up your room the rest of the way and even put your dolls on your bed and hung pictures. I framed up your Victorian girl picture and it looks good on the wall as you go from the family room to the kitchen. The counter man should come tomorrow!

evelyn said...

Rosalia, do you have links to other blogs?