Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey! Since I just described my night as being completely void of anything but me, myself and I, I will fix the error. It seems someone took pity on me. I'll tell the story. So everyone was gone and I really wanted to watch seven brides for seven brothers (Krista just checked it out at the library) since it is just a vhs I knew I was going to have to watch it in the lounge. Fun, watching a movie by myself and not even in the apartment where no one could see my patheticness. Luckily, Rebecca made it back right before I was heading up to the lounge and so she said she'd follow soon. As I was going up the stairs I heard someone playing the piano (very well I might add) so I started to feel bad/nervous considering I was about to try and kick them out to watch my movie. When I made it there it was just Jesse playing and he asked me what I was doing and if he could join me in a bit. So I of course was very polite and said yes [= Then Rebecca came, the vhs would not work properly so I voted to go ask Derall if he could fix it (Rebecca said she saw him home) so we did. Derall could not fix it, it is definitely screwed up. So I thought that was going to put a complete damper on my already sad night. Luckily we just decided to watch a different movie (dvd) Half way through it, Rebecca left for an icecream date with Jeron, so I watched the rest of the movie squashed between Derall and Jesse. When the movie ended and we were all separating Jesse invited me to go get a bite to eat. So we did, ON HIS MOTORCYCYLE. (Sorry mom, I wore a helmit) It was really really fun! After we ate, we just kind of went on a joyride, then went back to his apartment and played guitar hero [= Then I came home! So all in all, my friday night was not a failure.

I love ya'll!

~rosalia

5 comments:

evelyn said...

Glad you're still alive after that motor cycle ride! Your life will never be boring. Remember: homework before fun and then the fun is so much more fun! Correction "Rebecca and my" couldn't resist. your dad is putting in the kitchen sink and then I get to put everything back together again. I took my test on Speech Communication and I mde more educated guesses than I would have liked so we'll see if I passed. I forgot to ask when the scores will be in, but I think it will be at least three weeks. I'm feeling relieved that testing is over, but now I only have a little over a week and I'm back in school! :)

evelyn said...

Rosalia, I found your Spinach Salad recipe. Actually it's been under a magnet on the refrigerator door all this time. Have a great day! Here it is...

From the Kitchen of Anna Hopkin Spinach Salad

1 pkg fresh spinach
2 cups grated swiss or mozzarella cheese
1 cup caramelized slivered almonds (I buy the nuts in the veg. section)
Dressing;
3/4 T. Poppy seeds
3/4 cup veg. oil
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
1 T grated white onion
1 1/2 T mustard

You can mix this in a blender or just put it in a jar and shake.

evelyn said...

Rosalia, How about a new blog?

Desirae Badger said...

I agree with Evelyn on the need for a new post! What's going on in your life, girl?

Indiana Fowlers said...

Hi Rosalia,
Sounds like your adjusting to your new life. I know it's easy to feel a little lonely when there are thousands of college students everywhere! I remember walking across campus and wondering--will I ever know any of these people?
Kimberly