Friday, July 25, 2008






Ya'll already know my favorite past time [= taking random pictures of myself. The one where I'm in the water is from Rebecca and I's recent boating trip with Kacey! It was a BLAST! I was sore for... like four days afterwards! The next is a quick snapshot from the eighties dance I went to, my friend Lara isn't even in the photo, lol, she is the one I went to it with. She's great! The next are when I was dying of boredom the other night, you'd think I'd be able to find something to occupy my time (besides hw of course) in a town thriving with college student, but it seems sometimes my luck is pressed! So here I am on a friday night, alone at my apartment. My roommates: Rebecca-temple, Vashti-concert at temple square, Krista-musical in Orem. Rosalia-apartment.

But who knows! The night is young, maybe I'll be surprised by someone [=

Matt gets back in less than two weeks! He sent me a picture of him and one of his nephews! It's so cute!

My job, I'm an agent, I learn new things every day! I really enjoy it though! It's kind of daunting having professors and what-not calling in asking ME to fix their technical problems, but I'm appreciating everything I'm learning! The people in the office are all really really nice! Eric works in the same place as I do, so it's nice to see him! I was kind of bummed today though, because I didn't check my premium email, so I didn't know today was a dress down day! I could've worn shorts and flip-flops!!! Ohwell! I also was locked out of my apartment today, but it wasen't too tramatizing =P I just got to work in plenty of time! I definitely think I have an eating disorder, it's scaring me how much I eat and how little it fills the void of my stomach! It's ridiculous! There's hardly a moment of the day that food doesn't cross my mind! But no worries, I'm not porking up any [= Kim, Bethany? Ya'll still going to get me that scale for my dorm in the fall! lol, I'm just kidding.

Well, since I am so extremely starving, with nothing to do, I'm going to fix myself some food!

I love ya'll!

~rosalia

No comments: